Parents, we encourage you to join the St. Cloud PTA for the 2017-2018 school year and become part of influencing changes in your child’s education, health, and safety.
Membership in the PTA affords you the following great benefits:
- An opportunity to get involved with your child’s school experience
- Continued support for the variety of enrichment activities the PTA provides for St. Cloud students and families, including Cultural Arts Assemblies, Free Family Night Events, Career Day and International Night
- Voting privileges at general PTA meetings
- Complimentary copy of the St. Cloud Family Directory and online access
- An opportunity to save on everyday purchases via the national PTA’s Member Benefits Provider Program (AARP, Hertz, Staples, etc.)
Your membership dollars help fund a variety of enrichment activities for St. Cloud students and families, including Cultural Arts Assemblies, Free Family Night Events, After School Enrichment Classes and more!
If you have any questions about the St. Cloud PTA or what to expect in the coming year, please feel free to contact our 2017-2018 Membership Chair, Marlow McDaniel, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To join the St. Cloud PTA, download the form here, fill out the information and return it to the Main Office at St. Cloud Elementary School with your check made payable to St. Cloud PTA.
NEW THIS YEAR: We may also accept your PTA membership dues via our Online Store!